May 19, 2009

Done, done

Jeepers, I think I earned tomorrow's rest day by completing today's hill workout. Due to the end of the semester, I was operating on a sleep deficit plus loads of caffeine. Additionally, I'd babysat in the morning so had been on my feet (including a walk with my nephew in his Bob stroller) and needed to do the workout in the afternoon (morning is definitely my prime running time!). I guess I've complained enough :)

The beef of today's workout was longer hill repeats. So I did five 90 second hill runs. I tried to run the uphills at about 5K effort- so speedier than race pace though not an all-out sprint. It's nice to know that TWO of this week's workouts are already done. And I'll be done with this week's long run before the weekend. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment