September 21, 2009

Monday medium

I woke up a bit early to get ready for the medium long run and was treated to some misty fog at the beginning of the run. The miles went by relatively quickly. On the way back home, I had to dodge passels of Berkeley students walking to campus! At a few points, my legs felt a bit tired and then they'd get back in the groove, at a nice and easy pace. I can tell that my shoes are getting a bit worn down, and I should switch to my sparkling new pair of Brooks soon. After the run, I made a protein shake as soon as I got home because I know I need to take care of myself this week, and I will also drink plenty of water today.

On tap for this week (which may help me set a mileage PR!):
-Track workouts--400s & 800s
-Long pace run--20 miles with about 7 miles at GMP

No comments:

Post a Comment