- eating a late breakfast
- going to Best Buy to get a new pair of earbuds for my iPod & IKEA to get a frying pan and assorted kitchen accessories
- wandering around 4th Street and selecting a nice bottle of white wine to enjoy with the hubby
- going to Trader Joe's to purchase cheese for dinner!
- catching up on life to-do list (ie- writing thank you notes and setting up webcam)
- thinking about going for a swim (but didn't--even thought it's very, very hottt!).
July 14, 2009
What I did on my rest day
It's a little early for taper madness, but I'm already noticing that these extra days are giving me more time for very important things like shopping and wandering and....