June 8, 2010

Five hills, five things about me

Today's workout include five, 20-second hill sprints. My legs burned as I pumped my arms and huffed and puffed up the hill! Here are five things about me:

1) My favorite birthday cake had pink buttercream frosting and a ballerina cake topper on it
2) I used to sort and analyze my Halloween candy
3) In high school, I was obsessed with the Velvet Underground
4) Seeing the gray whale migration in Baja was incredible
5) My favorite cocktail is either an Old Fashioned or a caipirinha

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the NYC advice! I see you ran it last year. How was it? Details, please! I love your blog, we have a lot in common except I'm about 100 years older than you(in dog years). I can't wait to follow your training...I already loved the hill sprints. They are my favorite! What's next for you?
    I'm also interested in hearing more about your job...I'm a teacher in So. Cal.

    ReplyDelete